Every vow you break : a novel / Peter Swanson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley.
4 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Mystery Swanson (Text)||39427103569398||Fiction Room: Adult Mystery||Checked Out||04/30/2021|
- ISBN: 9780062980038 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062980033 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Abigail Baskin never thought she'd fall in love with a millionaire. Then she met Bruce Lamb. But right before the wedding, Abigail has a drunken one-night stand on her bachelorette weekend. She puts the incident out of her mind, and now believes she wants to be with Bruce for the rest of her life. Then the mysterious stranger suddenly appears--and Abigail's future life and happiness are turned upside down. He insists that their passionate night was the beginning of something much, much more. Does she tell Bruce and ruin their idyllic honeymoon--and possibly their marriage? Or should she handle this psychopathic stalker on her own? To make the situation worse, strange things begin to happen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brides > Fiction.
Honeymoons > Fiction.