Blood is thicker / Paul Langan and D.M. Blackwell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Young Adult Fiction Bluford (Text)||39427103564142||Young Adult Room: Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1591940168 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781591940166 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 156 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: [West Berlin, N.J.] : Townsend Press, 
- Copyright: ©2004
Hakeem Randall's father is sick and his family is forced to move away to Detroit where Hakeem and his cousin must share a bedroom. The two, once close friends, now become enemies.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 4.8 4 4 78141
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Juvenile fiction.
Social values > Juvenile fiction.
Family problems > Juvenile fiction.
Moving, Household > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.