The you I've never known / Ellen Hopkins.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Young Adult Fiction Hopkins (Text)||39427103161154||Young Adult Room: Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481442909 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1481442902 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781481442916 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1481442910 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 590 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2017.
With both joy and fear, seventeen-year-old Ariel begins to explore her sexuality, while living with her controlling, abusive father who has told Ariel that her mother deserted her years ago.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 up.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 4.7 12 12 192992
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Novels in verse.
Parent and child > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
Sexual orientation > Fiction.
Lesbians > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Novels in verse.