A matter of trust / Anne Schraff ; series editor, Paul Langan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Young Adult Fiction Bluford (Text)||39427103564100||Young Adult Room: Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0944210031 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780439865470 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 125 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: West Berlin, N.J. : Townsend Press, 
- Copyright: ©2002
This book centers on Darcy's growing conflict with her old friend, Brisana Meeks. Amid jealousy and competition, Darcy fights for her relationship with Hakeem Randall and struggles with her fears over her own family's future.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 4.6 3 3 78140
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American teenagers > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
High interest-low vocabulary books.