The preserve : a novel / Ariel S. Winter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Mystery Winter (Text)||39427103553483||Fiction Room: Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476797885 (pbk)
- ISBN: 1476797889 (pbk)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First Emily Bestler Books/Atria Paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, 2020.
"A dark and compelling mystery set in the near future when complex AIs almost indistinguishable from humans-are the ruling majority, and in a controversial move, have opened a series of preserves, designated areas where humans can choose to live without robot interference. Now the preserves face their first challenge: someone has been murdered"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject