The sphere handbook : humanitarian charter and minimum standards in humanitarian response.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||363.348 Sphere Community (Text)||39427103553194||Nonfiction Room: Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1908176407
- ISBN: 9781908176400 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 406 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Fourth edition.
- Publisher: Geneva, Switzerland : Sphere Association, 2018.
"The Sphere Project was initiated in 1997 by a group of NGOs and the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement to develop a set of universal minimum standards in core areas of humanitarian response: The Sphere handbook"--Colophon.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Disaster relief > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Emergency management > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Humanitarian assistance > Handbooks, manuals, etc.