This is my America / Kim Johnson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Young Adult Fiction Johnson (Text)||39427103555512||Young Adult Room: Young Adult Fiction||Checked Out||02/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593118764
- ISBN: 9780593118771
- ISBN: 0593118766 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 406 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 2020.
- Copyright: 2020
While writing letters to Innocence X, a justice-seeking project, asking them to help her father, an innocent black man on death row, teenaged Tracy takes on another case when her brother is accused of killing his white girlfriend.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Racism > Fiction.
Judicial error > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
Prisoners > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.