The liar's dictionary : a novel / Eley Williams.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Fiction Williams (Text)||39427103569174||Fiction Room: Adult Fiction||Checked Out||04/21/2021|
- ISBN: 9780385546775
- ISBN: 0385546777
- ISBN: 9780593311868
- ISBN: 0593311868
- Physical Description: 270 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Originally published: London : William Heinemann, 2020.
"An exhilarating and laugh-out-loud debut novel from a prize-winning new talent which chronicles the misadventures of a lovelorn Victorian lexicographer and the young woman put on his trail a century later to root out his misdeeds while confronting questions of her own sexuality and place in the world"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject