Just breathe / Cammie McGovern.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Indian Valley. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indian Valley Public Library||Young Adult Fiction McGovern (Text)||39427103567046||Young Adult Room: Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062463357 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062463357 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062463364 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 338 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harperteen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
From the critically acclaimed author of Say What You Will and A Step Toward Falling comes a deeply emotional new novel, perfect for fans of Five Feet Apart and The Fault in Our Stars. David Scheinman is the popular president of his senior class, battling cystic fibrosis. Jamie Turner is a quiet sophomore, struggling with depression. The pair soon realizes that they're able to be more themselves with each other than they can be with anyone else, and their unlikely friendship starts to turn into something so much more. But neither Jamie nor David can bring themselves to reveal the secrets that weigh most heavily on their hearts--and their time for honesty may be running out.-- Publisher's description.